“Hoi An restaurants” or “Where to go and eat” is one of the big question for visitors come to Hoi An. Vietnam Great Tours introduces several famous and must-eat restaurants in Hoi An as below.
Not only known as one of the most attractive place in the Central Vietnam with its heritage values recognized by UNESCO, Hoi An is a heaven for all foodies. The ancient town is one of the 25 most attractive destinations for foodies. Coming to Hoi An, you will must spend a lot of time to try many different specialty dishes on streets and at restaurants.
Leaving Hoi An Restaurants and wandering on the streets, visitors will see that Hoi An Ancient Town are filled with an array of dining choices. All ingredients are produced by local people. Seafood is fished from the Thu Bon river and flour is milled from rice grown in nearby fields. But the most special thing is water. It is drawn from ancient local wells, which is reason why the foods in Hoi An have special savour.
Some must-eat foods you should try
– Cao Lau (Rice Noodles with Barbecued Pork, Greens and Croutons) – 26 Thai Phien Street or 87 Tran Phu Street (from 30,000 VND)
– My Quang (Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles) – Mr. Hai 6A Truong Minh Luong or 4 Phan Chau Trinh Street (from 30,000 VND)
– Banh My (Vietnamese baguette) – 115 Tran Cao Van Street ( Madam Khanh), 2B Phan Chau Trinh Street ( Phuong’s Bread) (from 20,000 VND)
– Banh Bao Vac (White Rose Dumplings) – 533 Hai Ba Trung Street (from 90,000 VND/dish)
– Com Ga ( Chicken Rice) – Com Ga Ba Buoi 22 Phan Chau Trinh Street or Com Ga Huong on the pavement outside 48 Le Loi Street (near Thu Thuy Cloth Shop) (from 35,000 VND)
– Quang Noodle (Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles): Thai Phien Street (from 25,000 VND)
– Banh Xeo (Crispy Pancake): 45/51 Tran Hung Dao Street (from 20,000 VND)
– Hoanh Thanh Chien (Fried Wonton Dumplings): 14 Ba Trieu Street, 27 Tran Phu Street (from 40,000 VND)
Restaurants in Hoi An:
Hoi An restaurants for International foods:
Aubergine 49 Restaurant
This is a modern European fine dining establishment situated a short distance from Hoi An Ancient Town. They have an extensive menu of contemporary Eurasian cuisine, exquisite wines, and homemade desserts.
Opening Hours: 18.00 pm – 22.00 pm
Address: 49 Ly Thai To Street
Tel: +84 (235) 2212 190
Hoi An Steakhouse Restaurant
It is the only restaurant serving imported steak among over 700 Vietnamese restaurants in Hoi An with co-owner and Chef of over 10 years experience in 5-star resorts. Out of steak, visitors can find a fine array of chicken and pork dishes, pastas, pizzas, seafood, and vegetarian foods.
Opening Hours: 12pm – 10pm
Address: 11 Phan Boi Chau Street
Tel: +84 90 1907 868
With a terrific riverside location, it is one of the famous restaurant in Hoi An with serving Vietnamese and Western food.
Opening Hours: 8.00 am – 23.00 pm
Address: 107 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street
The Hill Station Deli & Boutique
Situated in one of the most charming and characteristic buildings in Hoi An Ancient town, the restaurant offers a wide range of cheese, charcuterie and wines as well as Italian coffee and homemade cakes.
Opening Hours: 7.00 am – 22.00 pm
Address: 321 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street
Tel: +84 2356 292 999
Good Morning Vietnam – Hoi An Italian Restaurant
The restaurant is conveniently located in a gracious ancient house in the heart of town managed by Italian Chef Luca. Thanks to cozy and elegant atmosphere and a great food, Good Morning Vietnam – Hoi An Restaurant becomes a popular spot for visitors.
Opening Hours: 11.00 am – 22.00 pm
Add: 11 Le Loi Street
Tel: +84 235 3910227
Other Hoi An restaurants:
– Hola Taco (Mexican food): 9 Phan Chau Trinh Street
– Chez Cesar Restaurant (French food): 37 Lac Long Quan Street
– Ganesh Indian Restaurant – 24 Tran Hung Dao Street
– Namaste -Omar’s Indian Restaurant – 441 Cua Dai Street
– Babas Kitchen Indian Restaurant – 115 Phan Chau Trinh Street
Hoi An restaurants for Vietnamese foods:
Home Hoi An Restaurant
Centrally located in the heart of Hoi An’s Old Quarter, Home Hoi An Restaurant is within 2 minute walking distance to the Japanese bridge. You should choose a table upstair at balcony to have a beautiful view of a local street decorated by colorful lanterns. The restaurant serves authentic cuisine, with daily fresh ingredients from local markets.
Opening Hours: 13.00 pm – 23.00 pm
Address: 112 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street
Tel: + 84 235 3926 668
Morning Glory Hoi An restaurant
Not only serving a gourmet Vietnamese dining , Morning Glory Hoi An restaurant still concentrates on street food. It has become the ‘not-to-be-missed’ dining experience for most visitors to Hoi An.
Opening Hours: 10.00 am – 23.00 pm
Address: 106 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street
Tel: + 84 235 2241 555
Viettown is an amazing restaurant in Hoi An with romantic view in the garden, sparkling lights and delicious food. You go head east on Huynh Thuc Khang street, turn right at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai then turn left at Phan Chu Trinh to reach the restaurant.
Opening Hours: 7.00 am – 23.00 pm
Address: 127 Phan Chau Trinh Street
Orivy Hoi An Restaurant
It’s a lush oasis amidst the concrete and brick of nearby neighbors, where offers you an ideal for escaping the busy streets of Hoi An Ancient Town. Orivy restaurant has a very consistent kitchen and many healthy options on its menu with a terrific range of broths, salads and rice.
Opening Hours: 12:00 pm – 22:00 pm
Address: 578/1 Cua Dai Street
Tel: +84 905 30 6465 (Ms. Lee)
Other Hoi An restaurants:
– Little Faifo Restaurant: 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street
– Little Menu: 12 Le Loi Street
– Secret Garden Restaurant: Down the alley next to 60 Le Loi Street, Hoi An
– Nam Long Restaurant: 103 Cua Dai Street
Vegetarian restaurants in Hoi An:
- Karma Waters: 213 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street
- Nhat Da restaurant: 98 Phan Châu Trinh Street
- Quan Chay Dam – Co Dam: 71/20 Phan Chu Trinh Street
- Minh Hien Vegatarian restaurant: 50 Tran Cao Van Street
Café, Bar, Pub, Club:
- Miss Ly Cafe 22: 22 Nguyen Hue Street, open daily 11:00-22:00
- U Cafe: Hoai riverside road, near 39/41 Tran Quang Khai Street, open Mon, Wed-Sun 08:00-21:00.
- Mia Coffee: 20 Phan Boi Chau Street, open daily 08:00-17:00.
- O’Malleys: 01 Pham Hong Thai Street (at Anantara Hoi An Resort), two blocks east of central market, open daily 15:00-23:30.
- The Dive Bar: 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, open daily 10:00-00:00.
- 3 Dragons: 51 Phan Boi Chau Str; open daily 08:00-00:00.
- Baza café – 36 Tran Phu Street, open daily 7.30 – 23.00